Gaza: The Great March of Return, 1st anniversary
The topic: Gaza: The Great March of Return, 1st anniversary.
Some talking points
- Why did Palestinians in Gaza City decide to begin the Great March of Return?
- What has the Great March of Return achieved so far?
- What should be done to hold Israel accountable for killing journalists and medical personnel?
- Will the US’s annexation of Golan Heights encourages Palestinians to intensify the Great March?
- Why are some Arab governments reluctant to support the Great March of Return?
First broadcast on Monday 29th April 2019 at 7:00 pm (London time) (6 pm GMT+1) on AL Mayadeen network
The show is hosted by George Galloway with an audience of experts in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 30th
A production of Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the full debate:
Watch the debate on Almayadeen YouTube:
Watch the trailer:
|Imran Shah||Muslim Public Affairs Committee UK (MPACUK)|
|Yousef Al-Helou||Journalist, Gazan|
|Fatima Helow||Journalist, Palestinian activist|
|Ahmad Najjar||Gazan refugee|
|Carol Hajj||Activist, Originally from Jaffa|
|Sandra Watfa||Palestinian Activist|
|Sharaf Zabadi||Activist, From Hebron|
|Kajsa Anckarstorm||Human Right Activist, Norwegian|
Quotes: COMING SOON
For future shows: Book your seat and email to: email@example.com
Follow Kalima Horra Facebook for regular updates
You must log in to post a comment.