Will Jeremy Corbyn become Britain’s next Prime Minister?
- Some talking points:Has the campaign by the Israel lobby been successful?
How would Britain’s foreign policy change under Corbyn?
Will Blairites leave to form their own party?
First broadcast on Monday 8th October 2018 at 6:30 pm (London time) (GMT+1)
on AL Mayadeen network
The show is hosted by George Galloway with an audience of experts in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 9th
A production of Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the debate:
Link to Almayadeen site:
Watch the trailer:
- Ahmed Kaballo – Journalist
- Marc Wadsworth – Former labour MP + Campaigner
- Steve Topple – Journalist
- Amir Belhim – Enthusiast
- Susan Judge – Activist
- David Lawley – Film producer
- Shabbir Razvi – Scholar
- Joshua Megam – Activist
- Mohammed Essam – Social worker
- Shenul Ali – Actor
- Abdul – Enthusiast
- James Randolph – Researcher
For future shows: Book your seat and email to: email@example.com
Follow Kalima Horra Facebook for regular updates
You must be logged in to post a comment.