- Was the “uprising” in Venezuela another US intervention?
What impacts will the US sanctions have on the Venezuelans?
On what ground US claims that the election in Venezuela has ended into dictatorship?
What is the truth behind the current investigation on the vote results?
First broadcast on Monday 18 September 2017 at 6:30pm (London) (GMT+1)
on AL Mayadeen network
Watch the full debate on Alamaydeen YouTube page here
The show is hosted by George Galloway in front of an audience in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 19th
A production of imaFilm and Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the debate on YouTube: Coming Soon
Follow Kalima Horra Facebook for regular updates
- Ken Livingston – Former Mayor of London
- Isaac Bigio – Latin American political analyst
- Carolina Graterol – From the Venezuelan embassy (better to say activist as she doesn’t directly represent them).
- Dr. Francisco – Venezuela Solidarity Campaign Director
- Gerry Downing – Bus driver
- Amancay – Teacher
- William Mora – Activist
- Harpal Brar –Founder and current Chairman of the Communist Party of Great Britain.
- Ella Rule – Member of the Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist–Leninist)
- Theresa Alicia – Activist
- Gerry Douglas – Bloger