Is Turkey in dream of a new Ottoman Empire in Libya?
Note: this is a temporary format during the pandemic and we will go back to the main format with audience in studio as soon as possible.
Some Talking Points
- Which countries have the upper hand in Libya at the moment?
- Can other powers, such as EU or even US intervene in Libya at the moment without Turkey and Russia’s permission?
- What will Biden do in a tattered Libya now?
- So what should be done now to bring unity and peace back in Libya again? – Are you optimistic?
- Who caused this chaos in Libya? Who should be blamed for?
- How come France, US and the West in general attacked Libya and brought this chaos to the country, but now Turkey and Russia have become the main player on the ground?
- Is it wrong to say that NATO is already outdated when Turkey – a NATO member – supplies weapon to Libya despite UN and NATO’s arm embargoes?