Is US pull-out of Afghanistan a sign of retreat from Middle East?
Note: this is a temporary format during the pandemic and we will go back to the main format with audience in studio as soon as possible.
Some Talking Points
- Why did the US withdraw from Afghanistan now?
- Would that be a lesson for avoiding similar mistakes such as 20 years of occupation of another country?
- Has the war crimes in Afghanistan contributed to the support of a group such as Taliban in Afghanistan?
- What we see in Afghanistan now is the result of the pact that US has with Taliban.
- But what more should we expect out of this pact? Do we expect more surprises?