- Is the Persian Gulf crisis indirectly helping Assad to stay in power?
- Has the ongoing Gulf rift created deeper division among Syrian rebels?
- Is Saudi’s support for the Kurds a punishment for Turkey?
- Will Turkey and Syria work together against Kurdish nationalist aspirations as a result of the Persian Gulf conflict?
First broadcast on Monday 7 August 2017 at 6:30pm (London) (GMT+1)
on AL Mayadeen network
The show is hosted by George Galloway in front of an audience in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 8th
A production of Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the debate on YouTube:
- Marcus Papadopoulos – Editor at Politics First
- Dr Halla Dyab – Writer and journalist
- Ali Alfayez – Journalist
- Abu Soud – Activist
- Sayed Ahmed – Activist
- Warda – Activist