The topic: Iran; Which Way Now for the West after the failed Warsaw Summit?
Some talking points:
- Why have the EU and UK, France and Germany not fully followed the US on sanctioning Iran?
- Who is isolated: Iran or the US?
- Can Iran survive heavy US sanctions and keep its integrity within
? WillIran suffer social unrest similar to Venezuela?
First broadcast on Monday 11th March 2019 at 7:00 pm (London time) (GMT) on AL Mayadeen network
The show is hosted by George Galloway with an audience of experts in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 12th
A production of Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the full debate:
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id="hP4V9604sGw" width="854" height="480" anchor="http://www.narcissiltd.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Iran-Debate-Kalima-Horra-YouTube-image.jpg"]
Watch the debate on Almayadeen YouTube:
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id="UoBzIRUDsak" width="854" height="480" auto_thumb="1"]
Watch the trailer:
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id="SLzRsIZ3JWM" width="854" height="480" auto_thumb="1"]
- Dr Marcus Papadopolous Editor and publisher at Politics First
- Shabir Razvi Economist
- Payam Roda Surveyor, Political Activist
- Dr Majid Tafreshi Historian
saudRetired; Political enthusiast
- Alireza Valizadeh PhD student
- Desmond Thompson Irish Activist
- Joshua Megan Political enthusiast
- Cheryl Sanchez Political enthusiastic
For future shows: Book your seat and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Kalima Horra Facebook for regular updates