How will Trump’s foreign policy work with China &…
- Will Sabre-rattling work with the Pyongyang government?
- Will China benefit from the North Korea-US conflict?
- Will Japan’s 2015 decision to allow its troops to fight overseas be put to the test in 2017?
- Does North Korea have a right to have its own missile defenses?
First broadcast on Monday 26th February 2018 at 6:30pm (London time) (GMT)
on AL Mayadeen network
The show is hosted by George Galloway with an audience of experts in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 27th
A production of Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the debate on YouTube:
- Ella Rule – Member of the Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist–Leninist)
- Charlie Wolf – American Republican
- Stephen Chan – Professor of international relations at SOAS
- Keith Bennett – China specialist
- Harpal Brar – Founder and current Chairman of the Communist Party of Great Britain.
- Rankeet Brar – Doctor & Political activist
- Kevin O’Connor – Socialist Activist
You must be logged in to post a comment.