Gulf Crisis: One Year On
- Have Saudi political strategies failed in Qatar?
- What were the consequences for Saudi and Qatar after the blockade?
- Will Saudi go into war with Qatar over Russian S-400 missile?
- After the ‘US Israel Lobby’ programme censorship what happens to Al Jazeera now?
- Where does the US stand on the Saudi-Qatar conflict?
First broadcast on Monday 23rd July 2018 at 6:30pm (London time) (GMT+1)
on AL Mayadeen network
The show is hosted by George Galloway with an audience of experts in London.
Repeated on Tuesday 24th
A production of Narcissi for Al Mayadeen TV
Watch the debate on YouTube:
Watch the trailer:
- Shehram Malik – Enthusiast
- Dr Mohammed Almassari – Saudi exile (political commentator)
- Shabbir Razvi – Scholar
- Julien Morrow – Activist
- Ghaith Altamimi – Scholar
- Yasser Alzuraiqi – commentator
- Joshua Megam – Activist
- William Spring – Journalist
For future shows: Book your seat and email to: email@example.com
Follow Kalima Horra Facebook for regular updates
You must be logged in to post a comment.