First broadcast: Monday ?? ?? 2015 on 18:30 London time (17:30 GMT)
on AL Mayadeen network
the show is hosted by George Galloway in front of an audience in our studio in London.
Watch the programme here
The promo of the programme:
First show at 4pm discusses the Iraq War Inquiry and the recent remarks by former British Prime minister Tony Blair.
- The publishing of the Iraq War Inquiry report has been postponed once again till next summer, why has this taken nearly a decade long?
- In an interview with CNN, former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair admits regrets and apologizes about ‘mistakes’ of the Iraq War, how should we react to this?
- What is your view on recent allegations that ministers were told to destroy information showing the war was illegal?
- Who is responsible for the escalating security situation in Iraq which led to the rise of ISIS?
- Does the responsibility fall only on Blair, or on all MPs who voted in favour of going to war?
The original poster: