Iran-China deal: A strategic card to push back US dominance?
Note: this is a temporary format during the pandemic and we will go back to the main format with audience in studio as soon as possible.
Some Talking Points
- Can this deal weaken the US policy of regular sanctions against Iran?
- US is always going to impose sanctions against Iran one way or another, so would the success of this agreement depend on the level of sanctions?
- Will the deal assist ending the dollar hegemony in the world?
- How do people inside Iran are viewing it?
- Why there are some resistances among Iranians?
- Iran has said that the accord is a Road Map for trade and Economic cooperation. But would there be any defence and security outcome on this agreement too?